Family Photo Session
Your portrait session should be a reflection of your family. Before your session, we will have a phone or in-person consultation so we can discuss your expectations, ideas, and goals for your session. Preparation and communication are the keys to a successful portrait session, so make sure to share all your thoughts and concerns with me during our consultation.
Included in the photoshoot:
- 1 - 1.5hrs photoshoot, this allows time for the babies and siblings to settle into the stride of the session
- There will be approximately 35 - 65 images from the shoot available in the secure gallery
- Your session can be Indoor or Outdoor if weather permitting
- Indoor - This will be in our studio or the comfort of your home
- Outdoor - This could be in a woods/beach, this is something we will discuss in our consultation
- 1 Free digital image with the session
**Please note the following**
All image will be available for purchase through an online gallery. Where you, family and friends can purchase images and well as order prints and canvases online, delivered directly to you.
I have priced my images competitively at £3 per image if you purchase the complete gallery you will get a massive discount!
What do we wear to a family photo session:
COLOUR IS IN! This photoshoot is to capture your family, including individuality and style.
Here are some helpful tips to keep in mind when choosing outfits:
- Think to coordinate, not matching. Incorporate colours and patterns that fit well together.
- Don’t be afraid of colour! Choose a few neutral colours, and then add a few bright accents to your outfits. Accessories such as scarves, necklaces, and clothing layers are great for this.
- Wear well-fitting clothing. Not too tight, and nothing baggy. If you can’t walk in those pants, don’t wear them!
- No logos, please. To keep the look timeless, try to avoid trendy clothing with words or logos.
- Always feel free to text or email me your clothing options laid out before our session!
- Get your kids excited for the session and let them know how much fun it will be, but no need to over-prepare them or add too much pressure for "best behaviour."
- Kids pick up on your stress, so stay calm, even when they throw a tantrum
- My goal is to capture their genuine expressions and keeping it light, and fun is essential to that.
- Our best-behaved children (and adults for that matter) are usually those that are well fed before our session. Feel free to bring treats to reward good behaviour during our session!
Here is some inspiration for outfits I have created a Pinterest board to help you here.